Executive Office Professional
Seeking Executive Office Professional to assist the Executive Director in fulfilling our mission and vision in the community.
- Interact with our staff, alumni, donors, board of directors, and other community contacts
- Provide office administration functions; marketing, and social media work
- Assist in event planning, business communications, and support for fundraising
- Enter program data into our National Reporting System
- Must have strong software knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products, other basic software and the ability to learn new programs and work autonomously
- Possess a positive attitude, attention to detail skills, and the ability to individually problem solve or bring in resources to do so
- Excellent organizational skills, composition, verbal communication and time management
- Personal qualities that align with the Christian faith and knowledge and appreciation of the Itasca YFC’s mission
- High school graduate
- Minimum 2 years post-secondary education and 2 years office administration experience preferred
This position is 24-40 hours per week depending on the time of year and the workload. If you would like more information about the Itasca YFC organization, check out our website at itascayfc.org. Send resumes by email to email@example.com or mail to Itasca Youth for Christ, P.O. Box 209, Grand Rapids, MN, by Friday, June 4th . If questions, call 326-9079.